Updated 12th April 2021
Please read our COVID-19 Policy before attending the Arcade
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, do not visit the Arcade.
- You are advised to keep 2 metres away from people outside of your household or bubble. Please follow the arrows on our One Way System to assist with this.
- Customers aged 12 or over must wear a face mask while in the Arcade unless they have a valid exemption.
- We continue to operate a walk-in service and there is no need to book.
- We are required to collect customer information for Contract tracing purposes. Please use the QR Codes provided in the Arcade to check-in for this purpose. Please ask a member of Staff if you require assistance with this.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided in the Arcade before playing on the Arcade machines and before/after using the toilet facilities.
- There is a limit of 30 children for children’s parties.
- Please let us know the number of adults that will be attending the party prior to the booking. Please email email@example.com with this information.
Additional measures we are taking...
- All Arcade Staff have been tested for COVID-19 as part of workforce screening prior to the Arcade reopening. Staff will be tested every 8 weeks as part of this screening.
- Staff will always wear a mask or face covering in customer facing areas.
- All Staff have agreed to a high standard of COVID-19 personal hygiene.
- All key touch points throughout the Arcade including machines and toilets are sanitised and cleaned regularly by staff.
- Toilets are checked every hour by a member of Arcade staff.
- The Party area will be cleaned and sanitised between every booking.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other enquiries regarding our COVID-19 policy.